Forj is a high strength, lightweight thermoplastic tape-ribbon that molecularly fuses to itself in a matter of seconds. Simply heat it to around 60 degrees Celsius (140 degrees Fahrenheit), press and repeat to repair tools, create custom grips, fix broken sports equipment and more. Once cooled, the self-bonding plastic hardens, creating a bond as strong as steel. If any adjustment is needed don't worry, Forj can be reheated and reused several times.
Easy to heat and form
Highly durable once cooled
Size: 610 x 2,3 cm / 240,2 x 0,9 in
Our five point customer promise.
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments via Stripe® or Paypal®
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
NZ Delivery Times.
Urban addresses 1-5 working days.
Rural addresses 2-7 working days.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number.