The Moroka.30 Emergency E-Bivvy has been designed specifically for hunters who continually put themselves in tough country and remote locations where even the slightest injury has the potential for many hours waiting helplessly for assistance, often in freezing cold and wet conditions. A fall, sprain, break, laceration, dehydration or snakebite can result in immobility and the onset of shock and hyporthermia. Conventional survival blankets fall short of true insulated protection due to their limited size and can easily deteriorate over time .
The E-bivvy allows the wearer to be fully enclosed and dry and also get relief from the wind and trap and reflect crucial body heat inside a seam sealed bag. Also doubles as a great lightweight groundsheet for underneath conventional bivvy's, sleeping bags and sleeping mats for added thermal protection. Super compact and lightweight, it is a valuable addition to any hunters daypack for confidence and peace of mind.
• Diamond Ripstop Polyester with Soft Face & PVC Backing
• 140gsm Durability
• Blaze Orange provides maximum visibility for Emergency Services
• Waterproof 3,000mm Waterhead with DWR
• Dimensions: 2100 x 750mm
• Weight: 630g
• Convenient Draw-String Storage Sack Included
Our five point customer promise.
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments via Stripe® or Paypal®
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
NZ Delivery Times.
Urban addresses 1-5 working days.
Rural addresses 2-7 working days.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number.