Lieutenant Colonel “Tom” Barnes, the Kiwi Sapper in Greece with SOE.
The Helikon-Tex Camp Kettle is a simple bushcraft kettle made of hard-anodized aluminum. Robust, yet lightweight it has a capacity of 1.4 litres and it is both gas-cooker or camp fire compatible.
Made of hard-anodized aluminum
Capacity 1.4 liter
Top-opening with fitted lid
Folding handle enabling hanging over fireplace
Designed with Survivaltech.pl
Our five point customer promise.
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments via Stripe® or Paypal®
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
NZ Delivery Times.
Urban addresses 1-5 working days.
Rural addresses 2-7 working days.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number.